Navy FFR Careers
Our diverse workforce offers a wealth of expertise from which we recruit and develop leaders. Grow professionally and reach your full potential with Navy FFR. View our current openings below.
To view NWS Seal Beach FFR openings, please click here.
|CYP CHILD AND YOUTH PROGRAM ASSISTANT||Port Hueneme, California||$20.13 - $22.62 Per Hour||21 Dec 2023|
|CYP Child and Youth Program Assistant - MCRD CDC||San Diego, California||$19.70 - $22.14 Per Hour||11 Dec 2023|
|CYP Child and Youth Program Assistant - Miramar 3 CDC||San Diego, California||$19.70 - $22.14 Per Hour||13 Dec 2023|
|CYP Child and Youth Program Leader - MCRD CDC||San Diego, California||$24.35 - $24.35 Per Hour||11 Dec 2023|
|CYP Child and Youth Programs Youth Director||Port Hueneme, California||$72,746.00 - $74,950.00 Per Year||22 Dec 2023|
|CYP Operations Clerk||China Lake, California||$22.62 - $22.62 Per Hour||12 Dec 2023|
|CYP- Child and Youth Program Maintenance Worker- Naval Medical Center CDC||San Diego, California||$21.20 - $21.20 Per Hour||09 Dec 2023|
|FFSP Generalist Counselor - NSA Monterey||Monterey, California||$99,758.00 - $102,607.00 Per Year||13 Dec 2023|
|FFSP Program Assistant - NSA Monterey||Monterey, California||$51,995.00 - $57,193.00 Per Year||11 Dec 2023|
|FFSP Social Services Assistant - NB San Diego||San Diego, California||$59,967.00 - $63,494.00 Per Year||11 Dec 2023|
|FFSP Work and Family Life Specialist - NAWS China Lake||China Lake, California||$66,134.00 - $72,746.00 Per Year||14 Dec 2023|
|Food Service Worker||California||$16.36 - $16.36 Per Hour|
|Lead HR Specialist (Labor and Employee Relations)||Anywhere in the U.S. (remote job)||$87,000.00 - $97,000.00 Per Year||12 Dec 2023|
|MWR Bartender||San Diego, California||$17.93 - $17.93 Per Hour||09 Dec 2023|
|MWR BARTENDER||Port Hueneme, California||$17.50 - $17.50 Per Hour||20 Dec 2023|
|MWR BARTENDER||Fallon, Nevada||$17.81 - $17.81 Per Hour||15 Dec 2023|
|MWR Catering Sales Assistant||Seal Beach, California||$52,169.00 - $54,256.00 Per Year||12 Dec 2023|
|MWR CHEF SUPERVISOR||Point Mugu, California||$50,088.00 - $62,610.00 Per Year||10 Dec 2023|
|MWR Community Recreation Director||San Diego, California||$91,817.00 - $98,078.00 Per Year||18 Dec 2023|
|MWR Community Recreation Director||Lemoore, California||$49,000.00 - $73,000.00 Per Year||13 Dec 2023|
|MWR COOK- TAKE 5 BISTRO & BAR/ FLIGHTLINE EXPRESS||Fallon, Nevada||$18.62 - $18.62 Per Hour||15 Dec 2023|
|MWR Custodial Worker (Housing)||China Lake, California||$16.56 - $17.95 Per Hour||18 Dec 2023|
|MWR Engineering Technician (Project Manager)||San Diego, California||$86,000.00 - $95,000.00 Per Year||20 Dec 2023|
|MWR Facility Operations Assistant (Duty Manager)||San Diego, California||$50,082.00 - $50,082.00 Per Year||09 Dec 2023|
|MWR Facility Operations Assistant (Fiddler's Cove RV Park)||Coronado, California||$45,914.00 - $50,088.00 Per Year||12 Dec 2023|
We take care of you, while you take care of others.
If you are a Regular employee who works 20 or more hours per week, you are eligible for benefits (35 hours or more per week for LTD). Employees that are Flex-eligible are only eligible for Medical.
Health and Wellness
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance for employees and dependents
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) - A FREE program provided by CNIC that is accessible to all employees, members of your household, and dependents, offering 24/7/365 access to private, specialized support. Support and services offered include life coaching, work/life resources, legal/financial resources, and mental health counseling.
- Workplace accommodations for physical or mental health concerns
- Access to Fitness Centers
- Long Term Disability (LTD)
- Life Insurance for employees and dependents
- Competitive compensation
- 401k with 3% matching (up to)
- Additional Retirement Plan
- Vacation days
- Sick days
- Eleven Paid Holidays
- Parental Leave
- Family Leave
- Time off for Jury Duty
- Bereavement Leave
- Military Reservist Leave
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Training Opportunities
- Access to Navy MWR facilities, programs and events
- Access to shop at the Navy Exchange
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion & Accessibility
Our diverse workforce offers a wealth of expertise from which we recruit and develop leaders. Grow professionally and reach your full potential with Navy FFR.
We are fully committed to promoting diversity and inclusion initiatives that support a multicultural workforce reflective of different employee perspectives, talents and abilities from all segments of our society. We must create and sustain a climate where all employees are included, valued and respected. The resulting outcomes will support an environment where our employees are inspired to achieve their full potential while maximizing their contributions to mission execution. Read more about our commitment to diversity here.
Join Our Team
To establish a roster of eligible applicants to fill positions as they occur, applications will be accepted by the NAF Human Resources Office on a continuing basis for those positions attached. Applications must be turned in to Building 10 at Seal Beach.
Applicants must submit one (1) copy of their application for EACH position with the job title identified, i.e. Recreation Aid, Laborer, for which they wish employment consideration. If numerous job titles are written on one application, applicants will be considered only for the first position specified. As vacancies occur, qualified applicants will automatically be considered. Selection will be based on experience and qualifications for the specific position. The NAF Human Resources Office will accept copies of your application but is unable to make copies for you.
- Applicants must meet all physical and minimum qualifications where applicable.
- Completion is restricted to U.S. Citizens and Legal Resident Aliens authorized to work in the U.S.
- Applications remain active for 90 days, thereafter they will be destroyed. Failure to respond to phone messages may result in removal from the file.
- All positions are flexible schedule (0-40 hrs/week) unless otherwise noted with day, night or weekend shifts.
- Please ensure your application is complete and signed. Incomplete applications will delay consideration for any possible vacancies.
- DIRECT DEPOSIT MANDATORY UPON EMPLOYMENT.
How to Apply
Mail or fax applications to:
Naval Weapons Station Seal Beach
MWR Bldg. 10 Code N92WS
800 Seal Beach Blvd.
Seal Beach, CA 90740