Welcome to the Seabreeze RV Resort NWS Seal Beach!
Opened on June 23, 2005, Seabreeze RV Park is a unique experience providing unparalleled value, service, and amenities. Centrally located near many of Southern California's largest attractions and placed on a National Wildlife Refuge, the Seabreeze RV Park is ready to provide a memorable trip.
Your stay is bound to be an enjoyable experience whether you are looking for a quiet getaway for two or a fun filled vacation for the entire family.
The registration office is open Monday through Sunday with a Camp Host available after normal business hours. For reservations or more information contact our MWR Concierge Call Center:
Call 1-855 YOUR MWR (1-855-968-7697). Reservations are only available to authorized DoD cardholders. Active Duty personnel can make reservations up to one year in advance. All other qualified patrons can make reservations up to six months in advance.
Active Duty, Reservist, Retired Military, Qualified Veterans, Gold Star Families: $54
4 person Maximum, $2 per additional guest.
Active and Retired Department of Defense (DoD) Civilians: $58
3 Person Maximum
- 30/50 amp service
- Cabana / BBQ Area
- Free Laundry
- Complimentry Wifi for email access and basic systems utilization
- Community Recreation Tickets & Travel Office
- Picnic table at each site
- Walking/Jogging Trail
- Fit Stop Fitness Center with Newly Renovated Sauna, and Indoor Basketball Court
- Sand Volleyball Court, Tennis Court, Outdoor Basketball Court, Playground, and Horse Shoe Pits
- Complimentary Ice Machine
- Clean and Spacious Bathhouse
- Long-Term RV/Vehicle Storage Available
- 27-Hole Championship Navy Golf Course
- Recreation Room with Pool Table, Air Hockey, Gaming Consoles, and Mini Movie Theater
Nearby Local Attractions
- Disneyland & California Adventure Knott's Berry Farm
- Long Beach Aquarium of the Pacific Old Towne Seal Beach
- Catalina Express Queen Mary
- Downtown Los Angeles/Hollywood Dana's Wharf Sport Fishing
- Navy Golf Course
- Seal Beach Pier and Public Beach